Hi Cathy, I loved the photos, thanks for sharing. My very favourite was Richmond Bridge, a very beautiful photo, you are quite the photographer. OK, I also loved the old letterbox, the butterflies, russell falls, the little penguins, the 'odd' looking stone mill and the blackberries (although my memories of blackberry-picking always included band-aids and pain!!). Thanks again Cathy. Karen M.
This blog follows Phil and Jackie, and Barry and Cathy, on their travels through the west of Australia. Hopefully we will update every day while we are away.
If you have something to add (from a phone call, email or whatever), please post it in a comment.
1 comment:
Hi Cathy, I loved the photos, thanks for sharing. My very favourite was Richmond Bridge, a very beautiful photo, you are quite the photographer. OK, I also loved the old letterbox, the butterflies, russell falls, the little penguins, the 'odd' looking stone mill and the blackberries (although my memories of blackberry-picking always included band-aids and pain!!). Thanks again Cathy. Karen M.
Post a Comment