Cathy Im wishing you and your hubby a wonderful trip..love your hats and scarves :-)you will be in time to see all the daffodils and baby lambs...I always seem to travel home in the autumn, next time I really must make it in the spring. Look out for Cambridge, thats my home town in the N.Island, its a very pretty town Mary
This blog follows Phil and Jackie, and Barry and Cathy, on their travels through the west of Australia. Hopefully we will update every day while we are away.
If you have something to add (from a phone call, email or whatever), please post it in a comment.
2 comments:
my scarf was knitted by Megan a couple of years ago, but it hasnt been cold enough yet. So at lest it gets an outing!
Cathy Im wishing you and your hubby a wonderful trip..love your hats and scarves :-)you will be in time to see all the daffodils and baby lambs...I always seem to travel home in the autumn, next time I really must make it in the spring. Look out for Cambridge, thats my home town in the N.Island, its a very pretty town
Mary
Post a Comment