Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 10 (morning)

email received this morning:

"At Rod and Jan's:

After a late night last night, I am up, Jan is up, Barry is still sleeping. The washing is on, I spent 10 mins before Jan was up trying to let the cat in - and I succeeded! She's a very cute little tortoiseshell called Millie.

We appreciated the tom tom as we drove an hour through Melbourne to visit Rod - made life a lot easier. Its nice and cool today - had to wear our winter jammies last night!! after 34 degrees the afternoon before. . . .

I had a bad technology night on Tuesday night. Tried to sms Megan - "incorrect address" 10 times (the same one I've used all the time so far). Downloaded my photos to the laptop - the one success. Tried to burn them to CD, but when it tried to format the cd, "general failure". Several times on two different CDs. Tried to connect to the net through the mobile phone - couldn't do that . . . Gave up and went to bed.

Today we are being shown a little of the local area, then after lunch we will head to our caravan park in Melbourne itself.

Photos incl of Hampton Bridge at Kangaroo Valley (very old, one way, and only one truck at a time).


And us with Roy and Berrice at Cambewarra Mountain lookout near Nowra - amazing views! For those who dont know us we are the two closest to the camera."


No comments: