Saturday, February 9, 2008

A new Blog


This blog will track the adventures of Barry and Cathy as they travel around.

The first trip starting in a few days is from Brisbane to Tasmania (via a quilt show in Melbourne).

I will try and keep it up to date (including a map) with what information I know (which should mean a post every day or 2).

Comments are welcome.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Cathy and Barry, I'm really excited about your Trip and getting to watch your progress via this website (you guys are the coolest!!!). My eldest sister Sandy and her hubby just returned from Tassie and loved it. Anyway, keep safe and enjoy. Lots of love and the bestest wishes to you both, Karen Murray (Megs gave me the website, I hope you don't mind).

Sonia said...

Hi Cathy and Barry

Hopefully you are out of the rain we are drowning in up here. I didn't realise you were going to AQC, Loretta, Linda and I will be there so hopefully we will catch up.

Enjoy your trip.

Sonia

nespats said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday, Barry!
Saw you were at Shellharbour, a beautiful spot. Also Kiama & the Kangaroo Valley. We'll get back there one day, I hope . . .

Anonymous said...

Hello from another Smith household! Jack and Amity received their postcards thisafternoon and I had to read that very second! Great to see photo's and read your progress and map your travels on the maps with the kids. Amity doesn't quite understand where these great big noticeboard pins keep coming from??? But is still excited to see your getting closer to another country(hehe). Travel safely and talk soon Love Mike, Vic, Jack and Amity