At Bomaderry just north of Nowra
We have got happily to Roy and Berrices', and spent about 30 mins trying to get the van in through a gateway that is about 1.5cm too narrow. It is now parked on a very wide "footpath"/"edge of access road"? beside their house and we hope the neighbours don't complain. Its not at all in anyones way, so we hope they are nice.
Lovely to see Roy and Berrice, and their house is really nice, and in a beautiful green treey part of Australia. We intend to stay till Monday morning. I'll try and add some photos in a sec.
We went to Kiama on the way, and the blowhole was blowing very nicely for us, with a big thwump" just before the water spouted. Fantastic views! At Shellharbour we were camped right on the waterfront, and that was fantastic as well. Nice and sunny yesterday afternoon, though it is cloudy again now.
While we are here we are going to play cards, and go to Kangaroo Valley tomorrow, which is a beautiful spot.
And hello to Karen. You are welcome to share in our blogtour of tassie! Dont know if I can answer comments directly - do you know Megan?
Answer from Megan - Yes, you can comment just like anyone else.
2 photos:
Kiama Blowhole
view from the caravan at shellharbour
Google Earth says 40kms in a straight line.


4 comments:
Kia-ora Cathy Sounds like you two are having fun.My Brother lived in Bowral which from memory is not to far from where you are??? he now lives in Iluka Northen NSW again not to far from your home.
Love the look of the Australian bush where your van is parked--- any critters around???
I shall pop in to your blog now and again to see how you are going.
Hugz Kiwi Jan
Jan Cotton
Cathy, contact me when you get to Tas or send me your email so I can give you phone number,
hugz,
Hi Cathy
I am watching you and reading Megan's maps but could you please leave a trail of crumbs so I can follow it when I drive to Tassie.
Cheers
Joan (also a note of which lane would be handy)
Love Bowral, Jan - going there tomorrow.
Are you home Fran?
And Joan, trail of crumbs will be left for you . . . .
cathy
Post a Comment