"Still waiting to start loading on the boat. Supposed to leave at 9pm."
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My computer is back in action again thankfully. You almost sound bored with Tassie - can't imagine that but then I have never been there long enough to see all I want to see anyway and even though I've been a few times I want to see the special things all over again. Anyway I'll be glad to see you home again. Mum
This blog follows Phil and Jackie, and Barry and Cathy, on their travels through the west of Australia. Hopefully we will update every day while we are away.
If you have something to add (from a phone call, email or whatever), please post it in a comment.
1 comment:
My computer is back in action again thankfully. You almost sound bored with Tassie - can't imagine that but then I have never been there long enough to see all I want to see anyway and even though I've been a few times I want to see the special things all over again. Anyway I'll be glad to see you home again. Mum
Post a Comment