Friday, August 28, 2009
Day 13 - To Kaikoura
SMS tonight: "Kaikoura with a snow capped mountian range out the window! It's been fine all day with a cold wind. Crossing the strait was picturesque but rolling for the middle hour or so. Barry nauseous then and his head is a bit dizzy now. Hope he is better tomorrow. As we drove down the coast road we saw fur seal colonies just below us with many seals quite active. Also beach, green hills, and snowy mountains all at one. Awesome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do hope you tried the fish and chips in Kaikoura they are best anywhere.
By the way have got the Sept North and south so if the Oct one is out when you come home would love that.
Love
Lyndsay
Sorry to hear Barry was sick on the ferry but have to say I would just love to try the rolling of the ship - maybe I woouldn't like it after all but it sounds good. You seem to be having the best time while you are missing this crazy weather we are getting. Tomorrow Pats and co are coming down so I'll see them. Anna is getting stacks of work and didn't come last night but I enjoyed having Megan and Ian. we had another funeral this week. Maybe when winter is finally over things will settle down.
Post a Comment