At the beginning of this trip we decided to have Sundays as a rest day wherever possible. Today's rest day began with three loads of washing for Barry and Cathy, and one load for us. Then we drove to One Mile Jetty, which, not surprisingly is one mile long. We rode the "Coffee Pot" train to the end. Phil and I walked back and Barry and Cathy took the train. Then we drove around for a while until we found a suitable place for lunch, followed by last minute shopping at Woolies before we move on tomorrow. Phil and I then went back to the caravan for a short rest, but Barry and Cathy went to look at the space museum. We all had various things to do around the caravan after that, so our rest day ended up being quite a busy day- as it often does. Not that I'm complaining- I'd rather be busy doing those things than at home doing housework!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment